Second Successful Sale

16 April 2012

The Vintage fair went really well, yesterday! I sold quite a lot and made myself a little extra pocket money. 
 Here are some of the makes I had on offer.
 The ceramic candle holders were made by my lovely mother and I even made my own business cards.


These bracelets are absolutely gorgeous! Using matching ribbon makes the colours stand out even more.
I definitely need to buy some more in other colours, as they were so quick and easy to make. 

Small lavender bean bags, using sample fabrics I've been collecting.

My first attempt at making hair barrettes.

Tiny lavender hearts! (almost actual size)

 I'm loving working with beads! This may now become a new hobby.
 
Lots of drawstring bags. I enjoyed making these and even lined a few.

My first cushions covers made out of second hand curtains.
 
More lavender bean bags, using more pieces of sample fabrics.

You can order free samples from many online companies to start up your own collection.
John Lewis and William Morris are a good source, or pop into your local Cath Kidston (or any other shop which sells pretty fabric!) and ask for a couple of samples.

I'll have to start building my collection up again for an upcoming Summer Fete.

Back to work tomorrow after a lovely two week break. 

Have a great week!

Barrina xx

1 comment

  1. Such gorgeous makes, the coloured beads are so lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Barri-Jayne Makes. Design by FCD.